Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chocolate Lovers I Found The One!

I love chocolate, well dark chocolate only and these cookies were so outrageously good I think whoever picked the name did a great job! I found these Martha Stewart cookies and they are now one of my favorite chocolate cookies. Easy to make but if you make them you have to make sure you let them cool for 10-15 minutes. They are very chewy inside and if you touch them before that all the chocolate in the middle will pull the cookie apart.

Here is the recipe for the Outrageous Chocolate Cookies!




Aria helping me scoop the cookies on the sheet. Oh and she is wearing one of her new Christmas outfits! Isn't she adorable:-)




I let Kaden in on the fun too except he didn't help bake, he helped clean by licking the blender wisk attachment.



Gotta love that face!



Ta Da! These are awesome and after they are cooled very divine with a cup of coffee:-)

1 comment: