OK so I should have posted this on Easter Day, but it's a heartache I hate to remind myself of sometimes since it always brings tears to my eyes. April 4th was my Dad's birthday; he would have been 68. For those of you that didn't know him, one word I always use to describe his character is love. My Dad loved like no other person I knew. He was a friend to everyone around him and followed God like someone I would aspire to be one day. He devoted his time to his family, friends, church, and strangers. He always made people feel welcomed, went out of his way to make you feel loved, always had a smile on his face, and always had a positive attitude no matter what. He was a father heaven sent for sure! He has been gone 5 years now it's hard to believe, and everytime I think of him it doesn't seem like it's been that long. I know he is in heaven and that one day I will see him again, and he will be able to meet his grandchildren which he never met.
So in memory of my Dad, Howard, I give everyone a BIG HUG and a BIG SMILE! I encourage you to love those around you in any way possible and plant a seed, whether you see the fruits of your seed or not. It's a great thing to leave such a wonderful legacy behind....
I love you Dad and miss you all the time!
Im sorry about your dad, you look really nice in your wedding dress!
ReplyDeleteI called my dad and said, I Love you after reading your post. Thanks for sharing about your Dad.
ReplyDelete