Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Dad Bio

I didn't give Brian enough praise in my previous post...Father's these days are hard to come by. I mean the true meaning of a father. Someone that not only provides love, a home, clothes, and food but someone that truly sacrifices themself for their children. And well Brian does just that. Thank you Brian for coming home after a hard day at work and playing with our children while I cook dinner. Thank you for hugging our children, looking into their eyes and tell them that you love them, thank you for letting them jump all over you and use you as a human playground, thank you for reading to them, swimming with them, and spending one-one time with each of them. Brian, you are doing a great job at the "one shot" career called Fatherhood. We only get once chance to be a positive impact on our children and you are doing a great job. Please keep up the great work, and thank you for being such a great Dad to our children!

1 comment: