Getting ready for the party...hanging up the birthday sign that I made thanks to some help from Aunt Nova.
What is with the title you ask? Well, all of my post are a reminder that Nothing can be done without God. I could not be the sane mother of 3, or the diligent house cleaner, or the friend, or a wise spender, or the loving and nurturing wife that I try to be every day without the grace, love, and hands of my Lord. Welcome to my blog and as you read I hope that some way I inspire you to do something great, and to be the great person that God intended you and I to be!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Happy Birthday Aria!
Ahhh I remember this day 5 years ago...in the hospital around 10pm and out came Aria at 5:42am. She was precious and I didn't want to see her grow up. I still don't for that matter, but of course God's plan for the little bundle was to grow up against my will:-) And grown she has in to a beautiful little lady that loves horses, barbies, playing with friends, and spending time with Mommy and Daddy. The years go by so fast and because of that I fear how the fast the next 5 years will go. But for now, I try to cherish the moments I have with her, despite the time that her brothers take up. I love to watch her sleep in those peaceful moments and try to imagine the lady that she will become. My prayer every day is that she has a compassionate heart towards all those around her and that she walks on God's path all the days of her life. Aria, your Daddy and I are so proud of you and love you so much....to our dear and precious daughter we are so glad you are our princess and we hope you had a great birthday!
Eating pizza with Daddy; we had two girls and two boys. Both were neighbor friends that Aria plays with often.
Here are the girls, left to right; Olivia, birthday girl, and Sonya.
I made my first tier cake, I made the buttercream that morning and I was rushed through it. Thank goodness I made the cake the night before...it was ok, I didn't get the colors I wanted too because I divided the buttercream too large. I should have made smaller portions to dye. Owell I learned a lot this time around so next one will be better looking I hope! The taste was great though:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have 18,357 horses in our house. All plastic and most of them Breyer. I'd love to send some to Aria, but freakishly, the girls would know if even one were missing. Tell Aria Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete