Daddy and Lance hanging out at the GatorLand waterpark.
What is with the title you ask? Well, all of my post are a reminder that Nothing can be done without God. I could not be the sane mother of 3, or the diligent house cleaner, or the friend, or a wise spender, or the loving and nurturing wife that I try to be every day without the grace, love, and hands of my Lord. Welcome to my blog and as you read I hope that some way I inspire you to do something great, and to be the great person that God intended you and I to be!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Finally...
Sorry it's been so long since I have been on this thing...but I have been working hard at loosing all my baby weight and I have reached my goal! Yeah!!! I am back to 119 which is what I weighed when I got married, can you believe it!? I can't. I mean I never thought I would fit in to my tight short surfer shorts that I love. Now if we could just get some hot weather in VA I can wear all my old clothes. We recently went on a family vacation to Cocoa Beach and Orlando so enjoy the pics. Sorry none of me, I am the one doing all the hard work:-) Hope all of you are doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment