Sunday, October 25, 2009

Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show!!!

So all of you know I love cooking and baking...well you should by now:-) Anyway I just wanted to share that I am finally getting one of my favorite chiefs' book; Giada! Yep love the food she cooks and her show on Food Network. I also love Ace of Cakes and a whole bunch of other shows on the Food Network. I don't get to watch them regularly but when the kids are solo and I have some down time that is one way I like to refresh...and of course with a cup of coffee. Caffeine makes it MUCH better!



Here is the link for the event which is Nov 6-8th.

http://www.metrocooking.com/2009DC/home.html

I have purchased a ticket to get Giada's new book signed and Aria is taking a cooking class. I have offered to volunteer half day in order to get into the exhibit for the other half of the day free but still waiting for a phone call. I can't buy anything so not sure how good that will do but it would be neat to see all the new and cool cooking apparatuses that I don't have:-) Gives me ideas for my wish list....so if any of you want a signed book or something from the show and can't make it let me know and I will be glad to pick it up for you. This show only comes to D.C., Atlanta, and Palm Beach so any of my West Coast family or friends won't have the opportunity to go to this show. We just have better food on this side:-) Sike.

Hope to see any of you there it looks like it will be a lot of fun and not to mention it's in the new D.C. convention center which is right on the Potomac I think on the Maryland side.

1 comment:

  1. i love Giadas show and food too! Its delicious! ive cooked some pf her recipes too = )

    ReplyDelete