The book...if you don't have this one it's a great one to have with classics like scrumptious pancakes, salads, cornbread and of course wonderful entrees. Definitely worth the buy!
What is with the title you ask? Well, all of my post are a reminder that Nothing can be done without God. I could not be the sane mother of 3, or the diligent house cleaner, or the friend, or a wise spender, or the loving and nurturing wife that I try to be every day without the grace, love, and hands of my Lord. Welcome to my blog and as you read I hope that some way I inspire you to do something great, and to be the great person that God intended you and I to be!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Another Favorite...
Well it was a long overdue trip to Grandma's house....we have been so busy with the house and just plain having fun in our home. So we decided to pay a trip to Grandma's and well I have to make myself useful while I am there so I made some coconut cupcakes from my Barefoot Contessa cookbook! Love the recipes in this book, traditional, classics, and yummy in the tummy! Aria is always a big help baking and Kaden loves being in the middle of it all; literally! Except he just likes playing drums with all the cool kitchen toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment