Saturday, March 20, 2010

AHHHHHH Sunny Day With Family!

Oh today was perfect San Diego weather in Virginia! And what better way than to spend it in nature with the family. We headed out in the morning for a little hike at Sky Meadows State Park which is only about 20 minutes from us. We were going to go to Shenandoah but decided not to tire ourselves out too much. After all I am getting pretty big with only 2 more months to go till the little guy joins us. It was 76 degrees and took us about 45 minutes to go 1.5 miles with Kaden on Daddy's back and Aria trekking along with Mommy. It was great, and we all felt good being outside doing what we love; hiking!

After returning to the historical house we put a blanket on the grass and rested while admiring the beautiful rolling hills of the country.


Aria and Kaden sitting on a bench together.


Ooops I thought I had Daddy in the picture, sorry!


Kaden trying to put his pack together...

No comments:

Post a Comment