Aria was not feeling too good today so I decided to make some cookies. Cookies for the neighbors and for us of course! I made these on my own so if you want the recipe just ask. I love these cookies because they use very little sugar and although the Nutella taste is not as promenent as I would like it's still a great chewy cookie! Keep mind, Nutella already has a lot of sugar in it which is why I don't add a lot of white sugar.
Then the porch, well that has been in the works for the last few weeks. We keep getting rain every week so that has slowed it down but at least when the summer weather is here, we will be ready to grill and sit on our nice porch!
Ta Da...Nutella Oatmeal cookies:-)

I put them in an Easter bag and tied them off with the recipe just in case they wanted it.

Here is the porch! We were so blessed to be able to do this. We got several estimates and everyone was WAY out of our budget till we gave Blue Ribbon a call. They were great and gave us such a great deal. It helps to do those things late in the winter when those kind of companies are usually hurting. Either way, we are so grateful we could do this and now we can enjoy the outdoors a little more.

It wraps around to the garage with steps from the driveway...that will be nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment