Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's A BOY!!!

Christmas Eve was a very long day....I didn't sleep well the night before; a mother of excited anticipation to find out whether I would be expecting what I thought to be a boy or a girl. I knew that if it was a boy I would also have a task on hand of convincing Aria that having two brothers is cool and making her extra special. She really wanted a girl, or so she thinks. I knew I was having a boy but of course I was praying for God's will not mine and that either way our children would love each other and be very close. Aria was ok when she heard the news, and I think she is warming up to the idea. It was a family affair, we all trekked into the Radiology office at 830am; Brian, Aria, Kaden, Aunt Shari (Brian's younger sister), and I. It was nice to have everyone there.

We are still working on a name so stay tuned for that as we get closer to the due date of May 26. For now, here are some pics of the little guy we already love and adore!






No comments:

Post a Comment